ES - Deputy Needed

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Sep 26 07:05:19 PDT 2000

Greetings again Elfsea!

As I prepare for taking on the process of producing the scroll, I am in need
of an individual to help me with the following area.  If you are interested,
please respond to me privately.

Column Editor (Deputy to Chronicler)
Duties : The column editor will act as the primary proof reader for the
chronicler's office.  Working with the Chronicler (Lord Timothy), the Arts
and Sciences Editor (Lady Medb) and other deputies this individual will
review articles and columns with a keen eye for spelling, grammar and
general clarity.  This position will be highly intensive late in the month
as the scroll prepares for publication.

Requirements : This position requires email access.  Membership is
encouraged.