[Elfsea] bolts and cord

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:06:28 PDT 2001

>Yes, in theory we could get away with not retrofitting
>400+ ballista bolts.  BUT, we _shouldn't._

>It is also not my intent to damage our fair Baroness's
>honor for hinting at not retrofitting our bolts.  I
>have a great deal of respect for her and I hope she
>and His Excellency Galen understand that this missive
>is not meant as inflammatory and that I hold her in
>the highest regard.

Well put.  And I am sorry for making such an innuendo.
I know well, Bjorn, that you would not wish to break the
rules of our Society (no matter how silly they are).

My irritation is more due to the fact of their silliness
and my own pregnancy (I am not suffering fools as well as
I usually do right now).  What _heroes_ do however, is
overcome these sorts of circumstances, by doing what is
necessary.  What is necessary is a retrofit.

I would suggest that those who wish to participate in
Mistress Stella's siege engine challenge at Defender to
prepare their missiles early.  And perhaps later we'll
have a missle retrofit party to finish the others.
That is what "winners" do, that is what "heroes" do.

You are a _hero_ Bjorn.

Sincerely,
Your Proud Baroness
Alessandra