[Elfsea] Scroll Deadline has Passed : You can still sneak in!

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 07:49:26 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

The deadline for the scroll submissions for September has passed, but
as the computer which will layout the scroll hasn't even been assembled
yet (I love moving ... not!) there is still time to get your
submissions in!  If you have a report, and event ad (hint, hint) or
anything else that you would like to make sure is in the scroll, please
send it to me ASAP.  If it is going to be more than a day or two,
please make sure that you email me and tell me that it is coming.

Timothy