[Elfsea] Scroll Deadline has Passed : You can still sneak in!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:55:41 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Let me know when you want to get together to work on
the scroll. I am working now (yeah!!!) and get off at
noon. School starts August 28th and my schedule has
been a bit muddled due to a class being cancelled
(bastards! *G*) but I'll let you know when I get it
all hashed out so I can still be a faithful and
dutiful deputy.

Have a wonderful evening!

Eleanor
--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Greetings Elfsea!
>
> The deadline for the scroll submissions for
> September has passed, but
> as the computer which will layout the scroll hasn't
> even been assembled
> yet (I love moving ... not!) there is still time to
> get your
> submissions in!  If you have a report, and event ad
> (hint, hint) or
> anything else that you would like to make sure is in
> the scroll, please
> send it to me ASAP.  If it is going to be more than
> a day or two,
> please make sure that you email me and tell me that
> it is coming.
>
> Timothy

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary