[Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks going fast!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:40:15 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I arrived late to Lughnasad & was unable to locate you. It probably didn't
help that I couldn't remember your name. The people I asked weren't sure who
had had the books. Will it be possible to meet-up with you at Defender? I hope
that one of the reserved copies you have is for me. I had asked for a bound
copy, but I don't know that you received my requst. If you didn't, I would be
just as happy to have an unbound copy.

Thank you,

Lady Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
>From: Tessa Nieto
>To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks going fast!
>Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Greetings to the good gentles of the mighty Barony of
>Elfsea!
>
>Lughnasad was a success! I have only FOUR handbooks
>left, all unbound. For those who have reserved copies,
>I still have them for you and will bring them to Moot.
>

>For those who do NOT have a Knowne World Handbook,
>fear not! Your time is at hand! Get the book everyone
>will be reading while waiting in line for the
>port-o-potties at Defender! Learn how to fight and win
>heavy tournaments before Defender! Read about how to
>make period costumes! This book makes the perfect gift
>for the newbie in your life or the old-timer who needs
>a replacement.
>
>Get your Knowne World Handbook! They are $16 and are
>unbound copies, great for those updates and easy
>reference.
>
>For those who did purchase Knowne World Handbooks at
>Defender, I humbly thank you (especially the lady who
>donated her change to the Barony. Thank you!) and hope
>you will pass it on that these are selling like Black
>Plague masks on a Friday afternoon!
>
>Please contact me BEFORE 10pm at (817) 261-0557 and
>reserve your copy today!
>
>Eleanor, Lady Cleavely
>
>=====
>The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat out a tune for a
dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the stars.