[Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks going fast!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 05:25:26 PDT 2001

My dear lady,

I did indeed receive your reply and the last bound
copy is yours. :O) I will be at Defender at the list
field, hopefully under a new pavillion. Ours was lost
at Warlord and we had been sitting with Thunder which
made me very difficult to find. :O)

I will also be at Moot next Monday if you cannot wait
until Defender. Just let me know what is convenient to
you, my lady.

I remain...

Your humble servant,

=====