[Elfsea] Lughnasad prizes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Aug 6 13:10:21 PDT 2001

Bonjour!

As Lord Padraig mentioned in his post, it is a little more than a week until
Lughnasad.  If anyone has prizes or money to donate to the prize-finding
fund, please try to attend Loch Ruadh's Officers' Meeting this Wednesday.  I
need to have everything together as soon as possible so that I can gauge
what prizes we still need.  Of course, I will still accept items up to and
even during Lughnasad.  I will also be working on making a few things this
coming weekend.  If you would rather volunteer time and effort, please
contact me privately.

Thanks to everyone who has been so generous of his pocketbook, time, effort,
and talents.

In service,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
prize reeve for Lughnasad