[Elfsea] Crandall said it first...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:18:34 PST 2001

I agree! Too many times, we look to sports and movies for our heros, when we
have silent heros working amongst us everyday.

Lady Eleanor is right....Everyday our police officers, firemen and
paramedics put their lives at risk to help us.

Next time you see a fireman, a police officer or a paramedic, give them a
pat on the back and let them know you care.

Don't forget to give Lord Dunstan a pat on the back the next time you see
him....he's our resident fireman and Ryan's hero.

Maria