[Elfsea] Crandall said it first...

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:07:40 PST 2001

My son-in-law is a Ft. Worth firefighter and, since he doesn't have a
permanent station, sometimes works at the station near my home.  Before
Sept.11, I worried whenever I knew he was at this station and I heard the
sirens.  Now, however, I worry about every one of those fine people and pray
for their safety.  We really do owe them a tremendous debt of gratitude!
Gwenllian