[Elfsea] Next Moot (Christmas Party)

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 12:03:17 PST 2001

Well, hopefully I'll be bringing brownies (I have a
midterm test on Monday that I HAVE to study for.
Stupid John Milton. Why did he have to go and write so
much!?)

Just an aside, please support the College as they go
into Final Exams next week. Some of us (Lady Aurelia)
will be graduating college and this is their final
foray into the nightmare world of final exams.

Thanks and see you guys at Moot!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--- Karrick <karrick at pandora.org> wrote:
> Since I have not yet had the honor of attending a
> Moot/Christmas Party, I
> was wondering what type of food would be most
> appropriate to bring?  Would
> some of you gentles mind posting what you intend to
> bring or possibly some
> ideas on what I could bring (besides my appetite)?
> Thanks.
>
> Also, there are still a fairly good number of the
> leather hides, which I
> showed at Moot, still available.  For those of you
> who were not at moot,
> these are 3-4 oz chap sides in your choice of color,
> black, and are selling
> for $30 a side.  The sides are about 20 sq ft and
> would sell at The Leather
> Factory for $80-$100 or more depending on your
> discount.  If anyone is
> interested please contact me privately
> (Karrick at pandora.org) or see me at
> Moot.
>
> Thank you,
> Karrick
> Elfsea Archery Marshal
>
> P.S.  A humble Welshman?  I must dwell on this
> wondrous idea as it is
> something that I had previously that to be
> impossible!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary