ES - Tanglewood Forest - A Final Trip

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Fri Feb 16 08:02:41 PST 2001

Tim,
What is the plan for tomorrow?

Wes Duke
IT Manager
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas
817-285-3080
wduke at aegonusa.com <mailto:wduke at aegonusa.com>

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Tim Rayburn [SMTP:tim.rayburn at webmodal.com]
	Sent:	Friday, February 09, 2001 10:12 AM
	To:	'elfsea at ansteorra.org'
	Subject:	RE: ES - Tanglewood Forest - A Final Trip

	The Tanglewood trip will be Saturday, February 17th.  Currently the
thought
	is to carpool down there from the Arlington area.  If you intend to
clear a
	campsite, I suggest you caravan, in your own vehicle, as there will
be those
	in the carpool that won't want to stay all day (I'm sure).

	Currently the list of those going that I'm aware are : Honour,
Wilim,
	Fearghus, Arabella, Gwenllian and myself.  His excellency might be
going as
	well.

	Timothy