ES - Tanglewood Forest - A Final Trip

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Fri Feb 16 17:21:32 PST 2001

Greetings Elfsea,
I am speaking for Lord Timothy in regards to the Tanglewood Trip tomorrow.
He asks that all interested parties that want to caravan to the site meet at
my house by 10:00 am tomorrow. If anyone that would like to go, and does not
know where I live you may call me tonight at 817-467-6959 any time before
12:00 for directions. Thank you.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf