ES - Tragedy at Estrella

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:47:13 PST 2001

I, my parents and baby sister were nearly asphyxiated by a barbeque grill
brought inside for heat.  Those of us who are regular campers need to
remember that ANY combustion device uses oxygen and gives off carbon
monoxide that can accumulate and kill.
  Hopefully, no one else will have to suffer the anguish of losing loved
ones this way, especially playing our marvelous game.  Let's all be very
careful at the upcoming war and at any other event in the future where we
need to heat our tents!
  My hearfelt sympathy goes out to their families.
Gwenllian Hertewelle