ES - Children at events

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon Feb 19 19:16:14 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/19/01 9:07:06 PM Central Standard Time,
sindara at pobox.com writes:

> I belong to a MOMS club.  We have a system we call Sunshine.  If I need
> someone to watch my kids for a few hours or a whole day, then I need to
> make myself available to return the favor.  It works well in our group.  We
> need to try make it work in the Barony.

I have already been doing this for years at events. You just have to find the
right person.  I also try and make myself avalable when I see a need. But
keep it very low key. What goes around comes around.