ES - Shooting the Duck....

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Feb 20 12:27:23 PST 2001

Good afternoon All,
     In a small effort to keep Maria from getting blasted I'm going to toss my two cents in here too.  In fifty words or less:

Past experience is a wonderful thing and newcomers can learn a lot from it. (13)
If it couldn't be done because of some stupid mundane rule or lack of facilites then we wait until that's changed and try over. (24)
Too much unsolicited 'past-experience' is discouraging for newcomers. (9)

Woo Hoo, 46 words.  Seriously though I'm not entirely sure that a duck's been sacrificed in any recent conversations but the principle is sound.  Be encouraging when you can or all that new comer energy is going to be over in AMTGuard.

As to the recent conversations,  ideas have to be maeliable and open to change.  Yes, alot of times the result looks absolutely nothing like the original intent but the key is to keep it from getting corrupted so the goal is still met.

I'm not entirely sure any ducks have been shot but I understand where Maria is coming from as an even newer newcomer.

In Service to the Seam... Darn too much garb making.

     Wilim Penbras ap Gergeneu