ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Feb 27 19:39:26 PST 2001

Hi Cait,
Please email our Seneschal, Don Duncan Hepburn, for our list of officers, or visit
our website.  However, you should know that the SCA demo coordinator for NTIF, Ly.
Margarite McBridin, along with ourselves and our Chronicler, and your own Ld.
Phelippe, have developed and printed a flyer to be handed to guests at NTIF.  It has
contact info for both Baronies on it.  You are, or course, welcome to publish
whatever you wish, but I wonder if you are going to great effort on something that
has already been done?

Catrin
Lady Steppes