ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers

The Crocker Family james.crocker at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 10:02:35 PST 2001

Greetings!

The main reason I wanted to this was for newcomers - not neccessarily those at the
NTIF.  I am new to Elfsea and I have received nothing.  I was out of the SCA for almost
5 years.  I am not a dues paying member as of yet (I have lacked the funds).  I did not
receive anything with any info on it, nor has any other new member to Loch Ruadh.  So, I
thought that I would make up a Newcomer's Handbook to give out.  I put all the info in
it that I wanted to see.  I did not even have the internet until recently.  What do we
do about newbies that don't have the internet and haven't gotten that first Blackstar?
Maybe I could be given one of those flyers?  I even padi for the newsletter of Loch
Ruadh and haven't gotten it yet either.  I am thinking of just going to the Baronial
Meetings.  It is just that I live so far outside the barony that it is rather
inconvenient.  How do I go about getting the Elfsea newsletter?  I will try to get in
contact with the Chronicler of Elfsea.  Granted, I am not complaining about Loch Ruadh
at all.  I love you guys very much.  Padraig and Terric have been wonderful.  It is just
that I see a need and I attend to it.  I will be checking with our Hospitaller to see if
he would like a copy of the handout.

Ok, off my soapbox now.

Cait