ES - Embroidery Project

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:16:08 PST 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

The time for War is drawing near and we still need things to fill our gift
basket to Atlantia.  I have found a small project that might be nice to do.
This is a reprint of a post found on the ansteorran list.  It offers a
crosstitch pattern for all the ensigns and badges of each Kingdom.  If you
have time, it might be nice to include some badges in our gift basket.

Ciao,
Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea