ES - Shooting the Dux (err...I mean Duck)

Ldyinnes at AOL.com Ldyinnes at AOL.com
Wed Feb 21 18:25:28 PST 2001

Hola
Maria,

I dont think anyone means to be negative, Quite often, this list is kind of
like open mouth, insert foot,  or only open our mouths to change feet/

I think that all of your ideas have merit, but I feel that they should be
thought out from all angles, with contingency plans if something does'nt fly
however, I feel that there should not be too many rules, and regulations.
Some things are better if spontaneous.  What works for some does'nt work for
others,  If there are too many rules laid down. Then there may be some
who say, thats the rule and we have to abide by it.  I would prefer to see
these things referred to as guidelines, then they can be adjusted as the
situation warrants.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Innes