ES - NTIF Passes

HRAFNASDOT at AOL.com HRAFNASDOT at AOL.com
Wed Feb 28 22:06:45 PST 2001

You have kindly reserved spaces for Thorgeirr and myself.  I have just
received info on a possible time change regaurding the pick up/drop off time
for my children due to a school function.  We will still attend and will drop
by, BUT-  Since I cannot give you a firm time and dedication of duty, please
allow access of our passes to someone who can give you a firm yes - I will
try again at either Highland games or next year.

Thank you for considering us-
In service,

Asa and Thorgeirr