ES - Coronation--new here

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Thu Jan 11 11:54:13 PST 2001

I should note that when our Baroness says that she and Baron Galen have only
been active since 1995, she is refering to their time 'in Elfsea'.  Baron
Galen has also lived and been active in Bryn Gwlad, Drachenwald, and
Meridies and our Baroness is a former resident of the Shadowlands and holds
a Sable Comet for her hard work and activity there-in.

Just so we don't confuse people,
Timothy