ES - Calander/Scheduling for first quarter

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Jan 5 07:31:17 PST 2001

Greetings,
     Well, it's coming up on the end of the first week of the first month of the first year of the second millenia.  What are we going to do with ourselves.  We've got Coronation,  Baronial College and Gulf War on the calendar.
     When is Passage of Arms?  (Isn't that Passe D'Armes? or something?)
     Has anybody else bid on Crown Tourney?  Have we heard anything on a central region bid?
     When are we going to Corsicana next for a viewing/Work day.  I have an archery range to clear. Yes Archers, I will try to pick the closest location that can be used safely. (Want people to watch the archery but not because of a stray arrow wandering into the lists.)
     Do I recall the Arthurians' deciding to work on holding a Practice every Sunday between now and Gulf War?
     Ramone's got a Mini-Siege Engine Contest.  When?  and what are the odds of a Ramp winning?  Oh you meant a siege WEAPON competition?  I guess I'll work on a mini trenchbucket.  Anybody know someone who can build armor for my cats?  Ohhh.... we can use a full size crew?  Back to the insanity.  (Some days it's hard to chew through the straps.)

In Service,
     Wilim