ES - Coronation--new here

Kittieux at AOL.com Kittieux at AOL.com
Thu Jan 11 11:21:17 PST 2001

Hi everyone,
  I'm Caitriana aka mundanely as Lynn. I would like to go to the Coronation
this weekend, but I have no idea where Ennis is & don't have feast gear at
this time. I tried to get in touch with the hospitaler, but her number isn't
working, or else I have the wrong number. I also don't know if this is a one
day event or an overnight--I also don't have a tent...sounds pretty pitiful,
huh? I haven't been active in the SCA for about 6 years, but I am really
excited about getting involved again. I look forward to hearing from someone.
Caitriana

Work like you don't need the money, love like
you've never been hurt and dance like you do
when nobody's watching.