ES - Passage at Arms Site?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jan 3 14:40:32 PST 2001

Inez,

Please don't yell at us. I was not successful in getting permission and
Kerrick was not either. The management in Arlington has apparently changed
and Maria was successful for a one-time event. I have asked her to
talk to the same people about Randol Mill on a regular basis and she
has agreed to do so. Let's give her a little time to talk with them and
get them comfortable with it. We may need to pull off the Passage of
Arms to get them happy with us first.

Caelin on Andrede