ES - Passage at Arms Site?

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 3 14:43:47 PST 2001

Innes -

1.  I couldn't guess why Kerrick never got a reply.
Maybe some unhelpful public employee failed to refer
him to the right person to ask.  Maybe he just didn't
nag enough.

2.  I promise there'll be archery at Passage of Arms.

3.  You know I value your opinion and have never tried
to shut you down; I was just taking exception to
your "step-child" remark.  By all means, keep sticking
up for archery, and for all the other issues (like site-
selection) that you're interested in.  This is why
you're a Keystone of Elfsea.

- Galen

Quoting INEZ ADAMS <ldyinnes at juno.com>:

> Galen,
>
> If it is true, and mind you I am not doubting your
word, that Arlington
> does allow archery in the public parks.
>
> THEN WHY,  IS IT THAT WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING, FROM
KERRICKS
> REQUEST TO BE ABLE TO HAVE ARCHERY PRACTICE THE SAME
TIME
> AND PLACE AS FIGHTER PRACTICE.?
>
> I was told several months ago that the request had
been made and had
> not been approved.
>
> All I was basically saying to Maria, get the
permission, in writing,
> prior to making final arrangements for POA in a
public park.