ES - the balancing act

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Thu Jan 11 15:17:41 PST 2001

Xene you gave me a wonderful piece of advice years ago "This is a game,
work and the real world commitments should come first."

Just my Opinion. that and a dollar might get you a decent cup of coffee.

Talk with Jovian I am sure he will understand your situation. Go to the
ball game and enjoy it. then if their is time go to coronation. their
will be other events and Laurelings but only one first Game for Anthony.
I'm sure no one will hold it against you, and if they do it's honestly
their problem not yours.

Tell Anthony I Hope he has a Great First Game

Simone