[Elfsea] Reminder: Wandering Bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jul 6 09:34:09 PDT 2001

I'm forwarding this as just a quick reminder that the Wandering Bardic is
tonight.  Again, the theme is "freedom", or its opposite, "captivity".  Best
piece on this theme, be it period, filk, or original work, wins the honor of
keeping the cloak of Kragenworth Keep for the next quarter.

Hope to see you all there.

In service,
Madelina de Lyndesaye