[Elfsea] M/D club

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 14:01:38 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/9/2001 2:54:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
XaraXene at home.com writes:

> Arabella called and said that we are cancelled for tomorrow due to heat and
> lack of interest.  There is nothing scheduled for next week either.  If
> anyone else would like to come up with something for tomorrow or next
> Tuesday (preferably indoors), please contact me.  I'll take care of on-line
> communications until Arabella is back in her house.

Parts of the Kimbal are free.  If you wanted to park at will Rogers on the
northside parking would be free and relatively hassle free.   I might be able
to get enough tokens for everybody if they want to ride the trolley from
there to downtown where you can go to the Sid Richardson (free), Carter
(free) and maybe pick up a movie - matinee and twilight prices are relatively
cheap.

But everybody may be sick of going to downtown and the museums since they're
so accessable, but they are cool.  Let me know if you are interested in the
tokens and I'll see what I can scrounge.  Or parking at Tandy and riding the
train up (which would require a bit of walking) is anothor option.

Asa