[Elfsea] M/D club

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:55:42 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Well, I will be dropping Ryan off at his Grandmas' place tomorrow morning so
I'll have Diane by herself for a day or so.

As far as the weather tomorrow, the highs will be close to 100 with heat
indexes over 100 (right now the heat index is 107) so I would opt to do
something a bit cooler.  I know that Diane is wanting to see Atlantis and
Cats & Dogs.  If everyone wants to go to the movies I would be willing to
meet everyone somewhere.  And if no one wants to do anything tomorrow then I
can hang Dianes' new celling fan that she got for her birthday and once
that's done find something else to keep her entertained.

Later,

     Phelippe