[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 21:07:47 PDT 2001

     I want to thank each and every person who helped get the Baronial
Pavilion up. It was washed down and we will hit the stubborn areas with the
power wash. When I arrived fashionably late, at 7:45, the top, sans the
center poles, was up. The walls were nearly done. I was impressed with
everyone else's promptness. They set a good example for me by arriving early.
I shall try to learn from them.  A great big 3 cheers to diligent members of
House Falconrose, the 3 pregnant ladies and the proud papas (hint:
Allessandre, Maria, and Cassandra, guess who the proud papas are),
Christopher, Ceatta and Robin, Daniel of Cameron, Daniel Stewart, Pyro,
Caelin, - have I missed anyone? You have done a great deed for your Barony
today and earned much gratitude from your errant Seneschal (who is running to
keep up).
Your humble servant,
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal