[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion and Blackwork

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Jul 18 10:26:07 PDT 2001

Just a care of material noteabout the pavilion;)
Don't use a scrub brush. A regular power nozzle and hose should wash off
everything. I was told that there was somedamage due to high winds please
let me know if there is anything I could do to help.
Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive