[Elfsea] Shed Cleaning Party and Office Opening

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:52:52 PDT 2001

Hola!

As of last night, I have placed the Chamberlain's Office open for bids. All
bids will close at August's Moot. If are interested in this low-stress, no
report office, please send me your bid with a CC to Their Excelancies and
our Seneschal.  Also, if you are interested, I am strongly encouraging to
come to the Shed Cleaning Party that will be held on the 28th of this month.
The details are as follows:

When: Saturday, July 28th
Time: 8:00 am
Place: Lord Caelin's home

Afterwards, as a reward to all those who come out and help, we are meeting
at Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan's home for a swimming/eating party!! Bring
your favorite eats and/or drinks to share with all.

If you need directions or would like more information, please feel free to
contact me.

Yours in Service,
Lady Maria
Chamblerian to the Lord and Lady of Elfsea