[Elfsea] August Demo

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:07:32 PDT 2001

Hola!

I have demo scheduled for August 2 (Thursday) at 9:00 am at the Children's
University a private school in Arlington.  If you can make this demo, I will
need to know so that I can give the Dean a number of approximate of
volunteers. If you can fight, please let me know! She would like to see an
"active" display (ie. fighting, spinning, embroidery, etc.).

Details:
When: Thursday, August 2nd
Time: 9:00 am
Where: Children's University
       4621 Park Springs Boulevard

Direections:
Take your best route to I-20
Take I-20 to Arlington
Take the Kelly Elliot/Park Springs Exit
Go South on Park Springs
The school will be on your left about 1-2 blocks down

Again, if you would like to attend this demo, please try to let me know so I
might get an approximate number of people.

In Service,
Lady Maria
Hospitlaer to the Lord and Lady of Elfsea