[Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jun 14 12:48:43 PDT 2001

Likewise, I'll be there with armor as well. And I even plan to put it on and
fight tonight. :-)   I'm anxious to see how this venue will work and to
support our Thursday evening practices. Attendance has been waning lately,
though I'm sure Wilim and I are not the only fighters who can benefit from a
little practice. So come out tonight and help us take advantage of Ivan's
generous offer. "Use it or lose it " keeps running through my mind and I for
one hope we do not lose it.

-=Armand=-