[Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:07:29 PDT 2001

Tomas will be out there as well. Make sure the loaner
armour and some release waivers are there as well.
We've talked up SCA combat quite a bit to some of the
paintball players and refs, a couple have talked about
armouring up!

Rixende

--- Armand Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
> Likewise, I'll be there with armor as well. And I
> even plan to put it on and
> fight tonight. :-)   I'm anxious to see how this
> venue will work and to
> support our Thursday evening practices. Attendance
> has been waning lately,
> though I'm sure Wilim and I are not the only
> fighters who can benefit from a
> little practice. So come out tonight and help us
> take advantage of Ivan's
> generous offer. "Use it or lose it " keeps running
> through my mind and I for
> one hope we do not lose it.
>
> -=Armand=-

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRH Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com