[Elfsea] Next Summer Mom (& Dad's) Club activity

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Thu Jun 14 17:52:08 PDT 2001

    Greetings All!
The M&D's Club planned for next Tues will be.....A trip to the Ft Worth
Botanical Gardens.
I am at present, and after several phone calls, waiting for the botanical
Gardens Tour & Educational center to call me back.
So Far we are planning to meet at around 10AM Tues 6/19, and bring a bag
lunch, lawn cloth and out side toys(keep it light, we have to carry these).
We will do a nature walk, along with a simple scavenger hunt I am planning
for the kids, as well as feed the fish & ducks. Then we can picnic on the
lawn, and for those who would like, after wards we can drive across the
street to Trinity park and ride the little train. I will get the prices for
the train ride posted tomorrow. I think it's only about $2.50 per rider. The
Botanical gardens is FREE.
There is also a very large playground there at Trinity Park the kids can
play on.
And YES.... Lets wear our Tie Dye again, very easy to spot.
Let me know a head count if you plan on going, .....Just in case they ever
return my call, I can give them an estimate, and may be they will have some
goodies for the kidos.

I will post more info as soon as I get it.
Tanwyn~
tanwyn at flash.net
817-465-5148 hm.   817-845-5483  cell