[Elfsea] Next Summer Mom (& Dad's) Club activity

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Fri Jun 15 06:28:23 PDT 2001

Greetings HL Tanwyn and other attendees of the Summer
Mom (and Dad's) Club.

Due to personnel problems here in my office, I probably
will not get to make the trip to the Botanical Gardens.
(i.e. I fired the guy who was working for me because I
found out that he, too, was taking off while I was out
on vacation - the whole reason I hired him in the first
place was to have someone here while I was gone...).
Darn!!  I was really looking forward to that train ride!

Anyway I have a new dependable! employee starting on
July 2.  (I know she is dependable - she worked for me
before.)

Anyway, I will see you all again on Tuesday, July 3.  I
look forward to our next exciting adventure.

Lavina