[Elfsea] Defender Coordinators

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Mon Jun 18 20:43:33 PDT 2001

Estimates of space for a Byzantine?  You must be kidding.  Why the whole
area, of course!!!  After all, we had the entire ring of countries around
the Mediterranian Ocean there for awhile!!

Honestly, I haven't a clue how much space it would take.  We never know who
will camp with us until the actual date.  Just assign the largest areas to
the first claimants...er...I mean, camp coordinators.  Everyone else can
just get what is left.  That might make someone move a little faster to get
the best camping sites:)

Anyone else have a clue?

Xene,

Go Byzantine!!

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of housedragonstar
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 8:04 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Defender Coordinators

Greetings to all of those wonderful, talented gentles who have agreed to be
Coordinators at Elfsea Defender.  (Don't move, don't hit the delete key,
just freeze and keep reading.)

Before Afan and I meet with the site owner/developer, we would like to have
all of your site considerations and concerns on hand with us.  Some of you
have given us some info, but if we could trouble you all further, we would
like for you to send you space requirements and any other issues you would
like for us to be keenly aware of via email.  Estimates of space are quite
acceptable.

Please respond to us at:

grrhine at swbell.net
rhays at prodigy.net

Thanks so much for all of your time and efforts.

Lady Medb Liath