[Elfsea] Defender Coordinators

housedragonstar dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 18 18:03:51 PDT 2001

Greetings to all of those wonderful, talented gentles who have agreed to be Coordinators at Elfsea Defender.  (Don't move, don't hit the delete key, just freeze and keep reading.)

Before Afan and I meet with the site owner/developer, we would like to have all of your site considerations and concerns on hand with us.  Some of you have given us some info, but if we could trouble you all further, we would like for you to send you space requirements and any other issues you would like for us to be keenly aware of via email.  Estimates of space are quite acceptable.

Please respond to us at:

grrhine at swbell.net
rhays at prodigy.net

Thanks so much for all of your time and efforts.

Lady Medb Liath