[Elfsea] Legal anachronisms

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 13:36:29 PDT 2001

HEAR! HEAR!

I work with a small group of detectives who daily put
their lives on the line so that others don't have to
live in fear. They deal with the worst of society and
the best of society. Sometimes people are greatful.
Sometimes they're not. They do it because it is their
calling...their path in life. It is a heavy
responsibility sometimes but they bear it well.

But with such responsibility comes the off chance that
something could happen.

Please keep the family of Arlington Police Officer
Joey Cushman in your prayers. They'll definitely need
them this weekend.

Thank you,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Secretary - Arlington Police Department