[Elfsea] RE: King's College

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Jun 8 14:33:09 PDT 2001

Last night I announced that I had car spaces for a day trip to King's
College.  Yes Maria have the last seat.  In my vehicle is Rebecka, Wilim,
Stella, Allessandre, Maria and myself.  The site is in Lufkin... very close
to Nacogdoches... 4 hours away.  Site opens at 8:00 and classes start at
9:00.  We will be leaving at 4:30 am.

Or we can get a hotel room for Friday night?  If we all stay in one room the
cost is very cheap.  I have a queen size air mattress I could bring.  It's
up to you guys if you want to go this route.

Whether we leave Friday night or very early Saturday morning we will leave
from my house.

My usual deal is I will have the car filled up when we leave, you guys work
it out and fill the tank when we start back.

If anyone else wants to caravan I'm open to that as well.  I have 2
walkie-talkies so we can communicate car to car.

Arabella
Hola!

Did I hear you right last night that you were planning on day-tripping
King's College? If so, can I join you? Phellippe has agreed to watch the
munchkins while I go (YEAH!)

Maria