[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] solariums/ Mom's Club

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Jun 3 09:27:18 PDT 2001

The mom's club will travel from house to house or in the case of field trips
meet at the place we're touring.  This is a democratic group, I'm only the
coordinator of events and information.  We can do what ever we can all agree
upon.  I hope to meet you soon and see you at the first meeting.  If you
have questions call me. - 817-467-6959 (metro)

Arabella

Grettings, I think a mom's group is a wonderful idea
but you all are very far away from me(I live in south
Mesquite).Are there any moms out there that live on
the East side of Dallas? If not mabey I will just have
to get over it!
                  --Sara