ES - Joint practice lost and found

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:11:22 PST 2001

Greetings all,

Sorry this has taken this long to post, but there were some items left at
Randol Mill Park last sunday after the Joint Practice.

Two folding chairs (one is probably Mahadi's (sp))
Two Rattan swords  (one is probably Marmaduke's)
One green collapsable chair
One Bike brand Knee or Elbow pad. (black)

I have these items in my possession and you are more than welcome to contact
me and make arrangements for thier return.  No, I am not holding anything
for ransom.  I am glad everyone was able to make it and I hope to see
everyone at the War.

Raimond de Mora
Elfsea Knight Marshal