ES - Newcomers to Guild Meetings

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 06:20:37 PST 2001

Maria,
I welcome newcomers to all our Scribe & Illuminators meetings.  I believe in
my reminder posts, I have invited anyone who wants to learn, to please join
us.  The barony has been good enough to supply our guild with paints,
brushes and charters for those who are just starting out and don't have the
supplies.
Ceinwen~