ES - Central Region Warlord

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:16:23 PST 2001

With Duncan winning Crown, it doesn't make that much sense for him to remain
Central Regional Warlord - his attention will be elsewhere during Gulf.

He's asked me to step up from Deputy CR Warlord (East) to CR Warlord.

I need to know when commander's meetings are planned (if they've been
planned yet).

Also, if you're in the Central Region and haven't already sent Duncan
information about what resources you'll have at the war, please send that
information to me now.  I'm looking for numbers of fighters, number of siege
engines, and what other items you plan to bring (pavises, ramps, archer
platforms, siege towers, battering rams, etc).

Thanks!

Dux