ES - Re: My feline children

AerynGeil at AOL.com AerynGeil at AOL.com
Thu Mar 15 15:07:18 PST 2001

Several people listend to my worries about my cats at moot
       Thank you, they are like children to me.

We lost Blue the next mornig. He was alert when Chris came to bed around 2:00
but had slipped away when I got up at 5:30.

Now we are dealing with similar symptoms in Einstein who is being fed through
a tube. The cause of the liver (and other organ) failure has not been
determined though the vet is hopeful with Einsteine because he is keeping
food down where Blue was not.

Sattai does not seem to be affected but we are keeping a close eye on her.

If you are kept by felines it might not be a bad idea to keep a close eye on
eating habits and skin color (not eating and developing yellow skin is bad)
as there could be a virus (one cause of liver failure) on the loose.

Thinking good thoughts for us would be much apreciated.

Aeryn