ES - Sir Badon's message

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:35:34 PST 2001

Buenos Dias!

I wrote to Sir Badon last week and just received his reply, yesterday.

In his letter, he expressed his frustration and his hope that all would end
shortly. He did have his court case this last week and though he was not
able to go personally, he was assured by his attorney and lady-wife that all
went well. They are hoping that the are expecting a reversal in April!

His message to everyone was to relay his regards to everyone and that it is
his hope to see us all soon.

I have not mett Sir Badon, yet, but already he has my deepest respect.

In Service,
Maria de Vasquez