Dress WAS --> Re: ES - It's the Friday Night Gulf War Pity Dinner!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:43:19 PST 2001

I understand! I have yards of velvet for my wedding gown and I'm terrified
to cut into it. Plus, after using the Simplicity Italian Renn pattern and
not being too happy with the results, I'm making my own pattern! EEK!

If you are using the Simplicity Italian Renn pattern (I think that's what I
heard you say you were going to use), let me know and I'll give you some
pointers that I learned from making mine. (escpecially the bodice...talk to
me before you cut it)

Maria

----
ARRRGH!!! The one night I am busy! *pouts* I guess it's just as well...I
have
to get that wedding dress finished or else I'll be walking down the aisle
naked as the day I was born! :O) Keep your fingers crossed for me! It's my
first real sewing project! Yikes! Do I know how to pick them or what!?

Eleanor Cleavely