ANST-Announce - Archery at Emerald Tourny

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Mar 29 17:46:30 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

I am the Archery Champion of Emerald Keep.  It is time for me to either step
down or defend my title.  And defend it I will!

The competition will be an Archer's Challenge.  Ansteorran combat legal
weapons and arrows / bolts.  Armor not required but may be worn if desired.
To engage the enemy all arrows / bolts will be drawn from either a quiver or
from the archers belt.  Each archer will get 6 arrows with which to kill
their enemy  with a twist.  :)  (Let's do some shootin.)  The competition
will be a 2 out of 3 double elimination with a possibe round robin at the
end.

There will be limited loaner gear.  Please bring your toys if you have them.
All equipment will be inspected prior to use on the range.

A round lunch time there will be an Archer's Flight at the archery range.
An Archer's Flight is a pot luck lunch sponsored by archers for archers and
those interested in archery.  You know what an arrow is, don't you?  Well
then!  Come on over to the archery range and get a bite to eat.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley
Archery Champion of Emerald Keep