ES - Security @ Springfaire

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 29 19:16:36 PST 2001

Greetings,
     As most of you know I'm the sucker-Erm gentle Timothy fooled into-erm convinced to run Security @ Springfaire.  Including me, we have 4 people for security.  If you thought the threat of cranky smelly trolls was bad last Defender you don't want to think what it's going to be like if we have to run security alone.  Shifts will run every two hours for the duration of the event with the need strongest when people are arriving and @ night of course.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help and what your scheduling constraints are.  Alos please remember there won't be any golf carts at this one so plan accordingly,  you might want to just sit gate with Lord Fearghus.

In Service,
     Wilim